Sunday 6 May 2012

The Sunrise and Sunset


No matter is sunrise,or sunset, it is our pleasure as long as we could see it again and again.

A photo which taken under the Sun with the lens flare on it.

Guess who is in this picture? Photograph Silhouette a guy under blue blue sky..

This photo was taken before the sunrise at the poolside. It is actually a fast snapshot as the object is moving and i was bend under it to take a shot like this.

*people was playing beach volleyball in phuket.

I never seen any Malaysian ( for no offense this is just my opinion and what i see) playing beach volleyball at the seaside. Malaysian sports are more on badminton,football (soccer), basketball, ping-pong and etc.

*Under 18 Malaysia State Swimmer

Oh Yea! Malaysian love swimming as well! The weather in Malaysia are just nice for us to enjoy the
splashing of water either in the swimming pool or at the seaside.

*i am holding the SUN! =P

HIAK HIAK HIAK! I am holding the sun!
While i was enjoying my trip in Phuket, we have our teatime at the mountain, and the view of SUN and SEA  happen in front of me. I take this pic before we left the restaurant.


No comments:

Post a Comment