Tuesday 22 May 2012

Photo Shot



After some time of discovering in photo and video, i have take a little step on how to get more interesting photo. I tried my best to look and do the composition myself and then capture it.

Capturing picture is an art. Art which could describe what your mind feeling are.

For the past few month, i was too free and try this few things with my brother.
It's quite a good experience but after this i was too busy and got no time to discover some new technique anymore (so sad)

*Tiger Beer in red fire flare.












The Tiger beer in red. Something like fire flare which pour out
from the sky. While doing this experiment, i was trying with a lot of different shot but at the end i got this picture without any editing but shoot this on the spot.

*Tiger Beer in red flare

*Something like light fly into my cam

This photo was taken when i was waiting for my turn to crossover to another side in the car.
After setting the shutter, i got this picture and is easily being taken down.



* I have superpower!

I have superpower! Woohoo !
P/S: this photo is not edited not even the colour as it isnt edit by using any software. No edit. =D


*Love is in the air

Love is in the air. I was holding a <3 LOVE in my hand. 

Photo was taken down. Every moment which i have tried to capture as it can show the memory which i have. There are lots of skills for me to learn but i always believe that taking photo not only about the skills, but feeling and also the composition.

No comments:

Post a Comment