Thursday 19 April 2012

Earthquake.

It's earthquake! I can fell how shaky it is while i was preparing my next week video in my room. As a result, i started to do some shooting like this. I don't know about the response and i didn't guess what will be the response it is because i knew that there will be some bad comments shitting around,at the same time i also just believe that there will be some good comments around. Without further ado, i set up my studio-bedroom and getting started with two small spot light which i made myself. After setting up everything, i started my shot. Maybe a lot of people may thing that i am wrong it is because earthquake isn't a joke, is about life! Wait a minute, i never said it is a joke and i also never mention that i am fooling around with it, i am just facing it with the positive mindset and report it in a different way. I just love doing videos, and getting something different from what i am doing in every single video i posted in Youtube. Although there are bad comments but there are good comment as well. What do you think ? Feel free to comment below either is positive or negative, and i am always happy to read every single comment from you. =)

地震啦! 不得了啦!其实今天当我在预备着下个星期的Video时,我感觉到一晃一晃。突然就有那股想要拍摄这一部短片的冲动。
我不晓得即将得到的批评或是论断,不过,我就是想要做这样一部短片。我知道会有些比较不好听的批评不过也一定会有称赞。所以,决定了之后,就开始把我的studio-bedroom给设计了一番,再加上两盏自制的灯。设置之后便开始我的拍摄了。虽然会有一部分的人觉得我是不对的,地震并不是件开玩笑的事,是有关系到生命的!等一等!我可没说这是一个笑话啊,我也没想过要红或是什么的,我是以正面的的态度去面对并非开玩笑。我爱制作影片,拍摄些短片等。我想要做些不同的影片然后放在 Youtube. 虽然这一部短片有些比较负面的回应不过也有些正面的答复。还没看这部短片?哈哈,看了再说吧,我很喜欢读你的回应啊。=)

我回答那些比较负面的回应:
谢谢你的回应,你的回应让我知道我应该在哪一方面改进。

我回答那些正面的回应:
我很感激你的回应,因为有你的支持和鼓励,我决定接下来的日子将为你制作更多的短片。=)


2 comments:

  1. aww i cnt see the video...
    well its okay, looking forward to ur next vid..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA..no problem, by the way, if you would like to check out my video you can check it out by pressing the tab "My video" above the blog. =D


      or check it out @ www.youtube.com/timopoy

      Delete