Sunday 30 September 2012

The Last Gift

When is the last gift you've receive from your friends ?

Instead of gifts from my beloved one,the last time i receive gifts from my friends was in my last birthday. Frequently,we have the thoughts with gift should be given during birthday. Giving birthday gift are good, and i ham happy to receive that as well. I love gifts. Sometimes, i would give gift to appreciate one's help. With this kind of appreciation attitude, friends around us are going to feel the appreciation we have for them.


Gift and be named as a few things. We may give object to represent our appreciation, money, but even cards. 

Recently, my friend and me have made a short film about a two little girls.

This is about a story of two best friends. Xiao tan (main actress) was from a poor family with a complicated background; her life was filled with loneliness until she meets her best friend Hui Jin. This happy story soon be ended when Hui Jin found out that she had an incurable sickness. The lost of Hui Jin brought intensive sadness to Xiao Tan. To her, the strong bonded friendship they both have does not end here but it will always dwells in her memory. The story will shows you how moving and touching a story of a friendship can possibly be.  

Enjoy! =)


Subscribe for my Youtube Channel and stay tune for next week video. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment