Tuesday 11 September 2012

I Never want a car pushing !

I am BACK ! 

I'm so sorry for not updating my blog for sometime. It is because i was rushing for a few production to be done. As soon as i get myself  back on the schedule,i will update my blog. 

I use to watch a lot of advertisement since i was a young boy but i never imagine and really think how am i suppose to do a short ads ( advertisement) on TV. For the past one week i was busy to figure an idea about the short advertisement which i wanted to join for the Revive Malaysia Competition.

It is very challenging as when i hand in my project,there are more than 60 ppl have hand in their own short ads as well. After a two days of the hard work,here is our short ads for the revive malaysia competition.

Remember,after you've done watching it,register at the link below and vote for us. You may vote once a day. Thank you so much and appreciate it!




Hope you like it and i will update more in the future! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment